Braintree’s medical workflow software can assist your vascular center in achieving the highest levels of patient satisfaction. The best-run medical facilities these days, no matter how big or small they are, are now run in a manner similar to hospitals, with a high emphasis on patient satisfaction. Because vascular diseases are dangerous, life-threatening diseases, patients and their families expect the best care and treatment possible from a vascular center.
Braintree’s vascular management software is designed to help vascular centers provide the best care and the best treatment to their patients. A high standard of quality in attending to a patient’s needs is guaranteed from the moment the patient makes his initial appointment to the moment he checks out of the vascular center. Braintree’s vascular management software offers your vascular center a number of benefits, including:
- Patient Access Flow and Access History Management.
- Web-Based Access to all Patient Information
- Exam-Driven Workflow from pre-scheduling, scheduling through Billing
- RIS for Scheduling and Work List Management
- PACS for Image Management with FDA approved image viewer.
- EMR for Pre, Intra, and Post Op Management
- Inventory Management for supplies and Vendor Management
- Real-Time Patient Admission Status
- Point-and-Click Workflow Tools
- Practice Analysis Reports
- Safety and Complications Reports
- Quality Outcome Reports
- Customizable Performance and Financial Reports
- Chart Audits and Recertification Reporting
- Interfaces with Transonic, Vasc-Alert, HL7, DICOM, etc
- Excellent Research tool
- Referral Portal gives real time status of the patients to the Referral Physicians to view dicom images, cines, and clinical reports.
- And much more