The imaging centers are one of the most captive markets for Braintree. We believe that our Braintree Medical Workflow software will be of great assistance to these facilities for the following reasons:
- We can create permanent electronic archives of images that are results to various diagnostic and laboratory tests.
- The images can be retrieved on demand as well as be added as part of the electronic medical records.
- They are highly flexible, cost effective, and easy to customize.
- Images from the imaging centers can be shared to different departments. (This eliminates redundancies and reduces the need for capital equipment expenditures or disaster recovery).
- Pictures can be optimized for viewing and diagnostic capabilities.
Our diagnostic imaging workflow applications are commonly categorized as Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), Radiology Information Systems (RIS), and clinical applications, which may include end-user solutions such as health care IT programs. Braintree Medical Workflow software can be customized to fit the area of specialization, which may include, but definitely not limited to, oncology, orthopedics, cardiology, and mammography.
We believe the combination of RIS/PACS/clinical applications and Healthcare Information Management improves outpatient procedure center workflow, thereby increasing productivity, reducing costs, and ensuring accuracy of information.
PACS can also take care of the following functions:
- Image Acquisition
- Image Archiving
- Image Compression
- Image Backup
- Image Display
- Image Routing