Braintree Roadmap for Meaningful Use
Braintree’s clients can meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 goals and qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Braintree’s EHR is an ONC-ACB certified complete EHR for Meaningful Use Stage 2 attestation.Our integrated, ONC 2014 Edition certified EHR and strategic services have helped providers to receive incentive payments for quality reporting initiatives including Meaningful Use, PQRS, and e-Prescribing.Braintree offers a Meaningful Use certified EHR with all the functionalities required to achieve Meaningful Use Stage 2, including all implementation & training. As a part of our regulatory compliance services, a subject matter expert will guide you through the complexities of Meaningful Use Stage 2. Working with you, our trainer will perform a detailed gap analysis of your practice’s current operations against all Meaningful Use objectives, evaluate your reporting requirements and help you create an attestation strategy.
- We provide an easy to use, Meaningful Use Dashboard that you can use to track your progress on all Stage 2 Core and Menu measures.
- Braintree’s integrated solutions are designed to help providers earn money from all incentive programs.
- There is no additional cost for implementation of Braintree modules to meet meaningful use objectives and measures.
Some of the key features of our EHR include:
- An online Patient Health Record portal, so that your patients can easily access their personal health information and send secure messages to you, which fulfills a core MU Stage 2 patient engagement measure.
- Patient Charts enable capturing of extensive patient data, including social history, plan of care and patient vitals, to help you satisfy the extensive MU Stage 2 reporting requirements.
- A customizable Clinical Decision Support System with evidence based alerts to help you provide preventive care.
- A detailed patient dashboard that provides all the information of the patient in a single glance.
- Patient education material provided by MedlinePlus Encyclopedia.
- Free lab interfaces for sending and receiving data.
- Free interface for submission of data to immunization and syndromic surveillance bodies.
- Easy to use message portal.